Lungs Cleanse Tea
- With the right blend of Kanthkari (Yellow-fruit nightshade), Mulethi (Liquorice), Dry Ginger, Tulsi Leaves, Rose Petals, Vasaka Leaves (Adhatoda Leaves), Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Thymus Leaves, Banafsha, Somlata, Lungs cleanse tea has the right ingredients to cleanse the lungs and remove mucous. It is good for better respiration as well as inhibits the urge to smoke.
- Being rich in anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and expectorant properties, Vasaka holds high significance in treating the common cold, cough, and flu symptoms.
- Mulethi clears the respiratory tract. The bronchodilator and expectorant qualities of the root can provide great ease in symptoms of asthma and also relieve cough, cold, sore throat, and bronchitis.
- Thymus is best known for having antimicrobial properties, although it is also antiseptic and antifungal. It also possesses mild antispasmodic properties, which are particularly effective on the respiratory system and on muscle tissue.
- Kanthkari helps to control the symptoms of asthma and gives relief in case of breathlessness. It helps to expel out mucus accumulated in the lungs.